CHRISTIAN DODGE, ND
As a naturopathic physician, I offer primary and specialty care and see patients of all ages and with any type of health concern. I am committed to empowering patients with knowledge and practical tools to help them unlock their full potential and find meaning from their experiences. I have a special interest in injury care and the management of acute and chronic pain utilizing hands-on treatments including spinal, cranial, and visceral manipulation.
Areas of interest
- Primary care - including front-line diagnosis, preventive services, management of chronic diseases, and coordination of care.
- Acute and chronic pain management
- Injury care including work injuries, motor vehicle accidents, sports medicine
- Mental health
- Associate Clinical Professor, Bastyr University
- Peer Reviewer, Washington State Labor and Industries
- Musculoskeletal Standing Committee Member, National Quality Forum.
- Delegate to the House of the American Association of Naturopathic Physicians
- Awarded the William A. Mitchell, ND, Service Merit Award, for exemplary philanthropy and outstanding dedication to Bastyr University in 2014.
- Chosen by his peers as one of the region's Top Doctors in Seattle Metropolitan magazine in 2013
- Clinical residency at the Bastyr Center for Natural Health, 2002-2004
- Doctor of Naturopathic Medicine from Bastyr University in 2002
- Master of Arts in psychology from Stanford University in 1998
- Bachelor of Science in biological sciences and Bachelor of Arts in psychology from Stanford University in 1997
- Founding member of Naturopathic Academy of Primary Care Physicians (NAPCP)
- Member of the Washington Association of Naturopathic Physicians (WANP)
- Member of the American Association of Naturopathic Physicians (AANP)